To start the new year in the best possible way, the AlexDev team focused on carrying out an Infrastructure and Security Update, to ensure the highest quality and stability for all customers.
In the course of this update we have:
– Periodically updated all passwords of users with access to databases, to protect us from any leaks
– Updated database tables to be aligned with new Telegram updates, with IDs greater than 32 bits
– Migrated numerous systems from the old Eindhoven infrastructure to the new Hetzner infrastructure
– Integrated a new firewall and improved AntiDDoS protection
– Updated the operating system of all machines, and the various software packages
This article will serve to briefly summarize all the changes, giving some details about the updates made