Dear AlexDev customers,
We hope this message finds you in good health! We wish to share important news with you.
From Nov. 6 to Nov. 27, the AlexDev and EngageBot team will be on vacation for a short period of rest and recharge.
This represents our first official operational break in 5 years!
During this period, we will not be able to provide our regular customer support or implement updates to our services.
We will only respond to urgent requests sent via ticket, although we ask for your patience as the response time may be slightly longer than usual.
We also want to inform you that EngageBot support, being managed by AlexDev, will also follow the same rules during this period.
CHANGES FOR THIS PERIOD:
- New work requests made in October will be made starting in December, as October will be dedicated to finalizing any outstanding requests
- Normal priority support tickets opened in November will be read and taken up in December
- Urgent priority support tickets opened in November will be read within 48h of opening, but we will not guarantee resolution of the ticket. Nevertheless, we will try to be as timely as possible
- The presence of SLA agreement will promote faster ticket reading, but will not change the response guarantees specified above
- Updates will not be made with normal timelines
We realize that this may cause some inconvenience, but please plan your service requests accordingly. We will do our best to handle urgent matters as quickly as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support. We look forward to returning to full strength on November 27 and assisting you with our usual commitment and dedication.
Thank you again for being part of our community.
The AlexDev Team